Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    HyGy is on a distinguished road

yes i added to the classpath property, I'm using this:
    sencha compile -classpath=c:/inetpub/wwwroot/CommonFiles/ExtJS-4.1.1/src,JavaScript/js,JavaScript/app,JavaScript/libs/extensible/src ...

Code:
    [INF]           Processing source dependencies[ERR]           Failed to find file for Extensible.calendar.data.EventMappings
     required by c:\Projects\AttendanceSheet\trunk\JavascriptSource\JavaScript\libs\extensible\src\calendar\form\EventDetails.js
    [ERR]           Failed to find any files for Extensible.calendar.data.EventMappings
    because in the EventMappings.js the source code look like this:
    Code:
    Ext.ns('Extensible.calendar.data');

Extensible.calendar.data.EventMappings = {

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Qarea is on a distinguished road

When including extensible 1.5.2 src in classpath - get this error
    PHP Code:
    [ERRFailed parsing C:\www\hosts\App2\web\extensible\src\calendar\dd\DropZone.js 
    I really dont need to compile extensible classes, how to exclude them from compile? For all that I tried:

sencha compile -debug=false exclude -file **/Extensible/ and concat -compress ../web/app-all.js
    sencha compile -debug=false exclude -na Extensible and concat -compress ../web/app-all.js
    sencha compile -debug=false exclude -c *Extensible* and concat -compress ../web/app-all.js

I get:
    PHP Code:
    [ERRdef was null
    [ERRfailed to find meta class definition for name App.model.Extensible.calendar.data.CalendarModel
    [ERRdef was null
    [ERRfailed to find meta class definition for name App.model.Extensible.calendar.data.EventModel
    [ERRdef was null
    [ERRfailed to find meta class definition for name App.model.Extensible.calendar.data.EventModel
    [ERRdef was null
    [ERRfailed to find meta class definition for name App.model.Extensible.calendar.data.CalendarModel
    [ERRFailed to find file(s) for depdency reference C:\www\hosts\App2\src\Application\AppBundle\Resources\public\js\home\store\Diary\Calendars.js::MVC::App.model.Extensible.calendar.data.CalendarModel
    [ERRFailed to find any files for C:\www\hosts\App2\src\Application\AppBundle\Resources\public\js\home\store\Diary\Calendars.js::MVC::App.model.Extensible.calendar.data.CalendarModel 
    Looks like that it is caused by store like this:
    PHP Code:
    /* global Ext */
    Ext.define('App.store.Diary.Calendars', {

extend'Ext.data.ArrayStore',

requires: ['Extensible.calendar.data.CalendarModel'],

model'Extensible.calendar.data.CalendarModel',

data: [
            {
    id1title"Series"color1},
            {
    id2title"Files"color22}