Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bizcatalyst is on a distinguished road

Default Row Editor and Column Locking-editor on unlocked columns won't scroll and is shifted

Row Editor and Column Locking-editor on unlocked columns won't scroll and is shifted

I'm using a row editor in grids with 20 columns that require horizontal scrolling and it works great, when you scroll horizontally in the grid the editor moves along with it.

But when I changed my colModel from Ext.grid.ColumnModel to Ext.ux.grid.LockingColumnModel, set 2 columns as locked, set enableColLock to false so users couldn't change it and added view: new Ext.ux.grid.LockingGridView() to my grid definition (after including a copy of the source listed at http://trac.geoext.org/browser/ext/3...ew.js?rev=2155), the 2 columns are locked on the left but when I try to edit a row (by double clicking on the unlocked side of the grid, which I've learned is a separate grid) the roweditor doesn't scroll horizontally when I scroll the unlocked columns horizontally.

I can only get to the non visible columns by tabbing through the input fields in the row editor, but by doing so it pushes the grid to the left and it looks like the row editor is past the end of the grid columns on the right.

I also noticed that the 2 locked columns are included in the row editor which does not extend to the locked columns so it pushes the row editor inputs over 2 columns to be out of alignment with the headers. I began working on customizing the style so the columns can be lined up again but is there an easier way to do that?
    Last edited by bizcatalyst; 24 Feb 2013 at 11:19 AM. Reason: readability

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bizcatalyst is on a distinguished road

I haven't gotten the row editor to scroll yet when there are locked columns, but I was able to remove the locked columns from the row editor so the headers would line up upon editor starting by adding this condition to line 234 of RowEditor.js (the one at http://trac.geoext.org/browser/ext/3....js?rev=2155): !cm.isLocked(i) . So line 234 is changed to this -
    if(!cm.isHidden(i) && !cm.isLocked(i)){

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar