Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gkatz is on a distinguished road

loved this component. solved many of the issues I had with the original one.
    can't wait to see it evolve and stabilize...

Vote Rating
    hotdp will become famous soon enough

It is a super component!
    I have a question, when the menu is visible the container view is not clickable.
    How can you then use the menu button to show/hide the menu?

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    hitman01 is on a distinguished road

I'm would like to integrate a side sliding menu into my application, however I would like to use the navigation view so that I would have the back button capabilities and deep linking. I would like to use sliding menu for top level links but at the same time having it available on all the pages.

What is the best solutions for my use case?
    Should I try the Ext.us.slide.View or should I go with Ext.ux.slidenavigation.View?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gkatz is on a distinguished road

wnielson;
    I am trying to figure out how to achieve the following:
    1. I have a view that includes a carousel. your slideview main container is dragable (by default in your code) and my carousel is scrolling horizontally. when I scroll the carousel the 'left container' opens as well (the menu opens)... can I bypass this?
    2. when dragging the container its opacity is changed so that the layer below is shown. I don't need this behavior and I am trying to dispose of it. any ideas? (probably a dragable question but could not find an answer in the docs)
    3. there is a public 'close' method, but no open or toggle. is there a reason?
    4. you have committed a preliminary version of this (readme says its experimental and index html states css should move to JS). are you planning to change these soon?

thanks for your help.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    tyladurdan is on a distinguished road

Default Simple Live Version

Simple Live Version

Never used git other than to download other things so I've no idea how what to do with this git submodule stuff so I can't test the component.

Is there a simple live version available somewhere so people who don't know about git can view/use it?

Thanks!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    raw is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by tyladurdan View Post
    Never used git other than to download other things so I've no idea how what to do with this git submodule stuff so I can't test the component.

Is there a simple live version available somewhere so people who don't know about git can view/use it?

Thanks!
    Same here!
    Requesting a simple sample, so I can use this in PhoneGap on mobile phone (locally).