Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    shepsii has a spectacular aura about shepsii has a spectacular aura about shepsii has a spectacular aura about

Default Another sliding menu

Another sliding menu

http://senchatouchdev.com/wordpress/...a-touch-2-1-1/

This one uses a controller and a view. The above posts talks through some of the logic. The thread in the Q&A forum led me to believe there isn't one on github that is modular enough or working with 2.1.1... so here it is. You may need to play around a little to get it how you want, but it works out of the box. Feel free to let me know of suggested changes.
    I blog about Sencha Touch at www.senchatouchdev.com

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gkatz is on a distinguished road

Nice one!. its way better to have only the bare-bones of it, no list on the side etc...
    I read you blog. also very nice and explanatory.
    I will take a good look at the code to understand this in more depth (as far as my skills will let me).
    thanks for sharing. love your blog.
    Guy.
    BTW, would be nice to have a config property to enable/disable the left/right navs. for example, for people in need of a left side nav only

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    shepsii has a spectacular aura about shepsii has a spectacular aura about shepsii has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Guy, glad it's been of some use!

I will look into adapting it to turn off / on left and right. If I have time I'd love to turn it into a component people can just use, which would of course mean abandoning the controller/view seperation - at the moment it's setup more like a part of an application, than a component add-on to the framework.
    I blog about Sencha Touch at www.senchatouchdev.com

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gkatz is on a distinguished road

I'd love the component adaptation also...
    thanks.

Thread Participants: 1