While building my app, I'm not getting any errors whatsoever. Things look peachy. But two files, initially Ext.data.Validations and one of my model files, were being added to the javascript includes in the index header. I deleted all the build related files (including app.json, package, etc etc) and started over. Now the two files not being included are two overrides for Ux.locale.Manager plugin. As far as I can see there's nothing wrong with these two files. Is there a way for me to figure out why the build is attempting to add them separately? (They also appear to be in the compiled app.js).

Edit - Removing these files from the app's requires does fix the problem. I will try and put them back and see what happens.

and to try to resolve this, I went through each file and looked at all the requires, and added them in order to the app. Then, following the advice of http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?248757, edited my sencha.cfg to point to the touch/src/ux directory. I thought that this might work, until I tried it on a fresh browser with appcache cleared. no luck, still getting this datepicker nonsense (so I've removed it and will not use a datepicker, but .. still don't know why this thing is not cooperating.)