Sencha - Community Support Team mankz's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all

No need to use Sencha Complete, why would you think that?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    shepsii is a jewel in the rough shepsii is a jewel in the rough shepsii is a jewel in the rough

was sure that was on you guys' site yesterday maybe I misread! Let me check out the performance on a few devices and I might be in touch!
    I blog about Sencha Touch at www.senchatouchdev.com

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

very cool stuff!

Question: as Touch Scheduler is based on Uber Grid, do I then get Uber Grid for free when buying Touch Scheduler?

Vote Rating
    mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all

@ingo.hefti: No, they're licensed as two standalone products.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

ok, thanks.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    shepsii is a jewel in the rough shepsii is a jewel in the rough shepsii is a jewel in the rough

I've started a thread (http://bryntum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3165) over on the bryntum forums because I would love to use this - it looks absurdly good - but at a complete loss as to how to integrate with a Sencha Cmd built app. Hopefully this is possible and someone can help - would love to be a customer for this! Even if you guys assure me this is definitely possible, I'd pay for the support to get it up and running...

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by shepsii View Post
    I've started a thread (http://bryntum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3165) over on the bryntum forums because I would love to use this - it looks absurdly good - but at a complete loss as to how to integrate with a Sencha Cmd built app. Hopefully this is possible and someone can help - would love to be a customer for this! Even if you guys assure me this is definitely possible, I'd pay for the support to get it up and running...
    Good point - me too looking forward to see (and get) a clean / running MVC / CMD sample

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I purchased UberGrid - thanks to Brytnum for an excellent product and great support.

For those worried about MVC like I was, when you buy the full product, all you need to do is add the directory of the files to sencha.cfg as well as adding the path to Ext.Loader.setPath - it then works in the development environment and builds fine.

There's one or two teething issues but I'm sure that these will be sorted too. Overall I'm delighted and the performance is fantastic. Would definitely recommend it to others looking for a workable grid solution!

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Pradyumna_Naik is on a distinguished road

Default Integration of UberGrid with Sencha Architect

Integration of UberGrid with Sencha Architect

Hi,

Can the UberGrid be integrated with Sencha Architect?

Vote Rating

Using 2.2 you can sort of do this yes. You won't see it rendered in the UI but the code will work fine. See this blog post that I wrote on how to add 3rd party components to SA.

http://www.bryntum.com/blog/using-ex...cha-architect/