Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    dougboyd is on a distinguished road

Default Styles change but not updated

Styles change but not updated

Hi All

Trialing Architect 2.1, I've set a form panel style to {opacity: '0'}. Works great - the panel disappears. Save, Publish...all good. But deleting the opacity call or setting it to 100 fails to make the panel visible again. Any hints?

And yes, I know that this isn't the standard way to make something hidden - my project requires fade in and fade out of elements.

Thanks

Doug

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

I just tried the following. Opened Sencha Architect 2.1, started an Ext JS 4.1 project. Dragged out a FormPanel, set the style to {opacity: 0}. Form disappears.

Cleared the style inside of Architect, Form appears.

Could you give us more details?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default Hmmm....

Hmmm....

Hi Aaron

Thanks for the quick reply and check. Interesting - I've since changed my structure to put the formPanel inside a window container and, as you've noted, it works fine. My original issue was when it was put inside a viewport. I've also found that by closing and opening Architect, the GUI resyncs with the underlying code structure.

Call it intermittent and perhaps not a bug, but a new user getting used to the particular flavours of this GUI IDE.

On a side note - I've been unable to find a way to export the entire structure to the net (short of the Publish function which creates a relatively large amount of javascript files). Is there a function to concat all files and then obfuscate/compress the resultant code for a simple drop and go app? "Bundle" I think is the word I'm looking for.

Cheers

Doug

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Sencha Cmd does this concatenation and bundle/build process. In the future we plan to have tigehter integration with Sencha Cmd but at this time I'd suggest dropping to the commandline and using it to build your project.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default ta

ta

Hey Aaron (and Team)

As always, a fast response. Thanks for your time, mate. I'll check out the cmd material.

ta

Doug

Thread Participants: 1