Vote Rating
    JLangdon is on a distinguished road

Default Date needed

Date needed

Automatic updates to Windows 7 and 2008R2 for IE10 went out this past Tuesday. Without a date from Sencha it makes it very hard for me to determine weather we fix this ourselves or wait for you guys to fix it. Unlike many here, our solution is installed on-prem for our customer's sites, we don't host, so we need to deploy this out as a service pack as quickly as possible to them.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894199?wa=wsignin1.0

New non-security content:
    • Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB2718695)

Locale: All
      Deployment: Catalog
      Classification: High Priority, Non-Security, Update Rollups
      Target platforms: Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2
      Approximate file sizes:
      • Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64-based Systems update: ~ 88942KB
      • Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 update: ~ 88942KB
      Description: Internet Explorer 10 is fast and fluid, and lets your websites shine and perform just like native apps on your PC.
      • Fast. Internet Explorer 10 harnesses the untapped power of your PC, delivering pages full of vivid graphics, smoother video, and interactive content.
      • Easy. Experience the web the way you want to with pinned sites, built-in Spellcheck, and seamless integration with your PC running Windows 7.
      • Safer. Improved features like SmartScreen Filter and Tracking Protection let you be more aware of threats to your PC and your privacy.
      http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=281969
    char[] cName = { 'j', 'o', 'n', ' ', 'l', 'a', 'n', 'g', 'd', 'o', 'n' };

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    rich02818 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    We will be supporting IE10 with Ext JS 3. The auto-update changes our plans a little. I cannot give out dates or our internal plans (which are being changed now) but it is getting more priority than before due to the auto-update.
    Another month has gone by...
    And Q1 2013 has ended...

Any update on when we might see this fixed??

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Ext JS 3.4.1a, which will be a public release to support IE10, is very very close. I believe the bits for IE10 are in SVN already (have been for a little while). It's in QA right now, not expecting anything from them but QA is last step before release (unless some bugs pop up in the release).
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Antjac is on a distinguished road

Is there any news ? My EXTJS Web can't work on IE10... (and migrate a complex web app, 800.000 code lines to EXTJS 4 is simply impossible)

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all

This support was just released to all users in Ext JS 3.4.1.1 - http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...Public-Release!
    Don Griffin
    Ext JS Development Team Lead

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Vote Rating
    redgnar is on a distinguished road

Default Ext.Direct still not working on IE10 after upgrade to Ext 3.4.1

Ext.Direct still not working on IE10 after upgrade to Ext 3.4.1

Hi

I still have a problem with Ext.Direct on IE 10. I downloaded new release 3.4.1.1 (commercial ver.) But its not fixing problem.
    I tried runing examples (Direct TreeLoader and Direct Form) with the same efect.

Console showing me error in line 27016 ext-all-debug.js (response.type is undefined).
    When I switch to IE 9, everything works.

Vote Rating

It seems to be problem with my local machine ;/ Just ignore previous post.

Vote Rating

IE 10 sending only request headers without posts in XHR Requests (every XHR including EXT.Direct).
    Reseting IE10 Settings to default resolves this problem.
    It is very strange. I don't have idea which setting causing the problem.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    amitdaya is on a distinguished road

Any word yet on when ExtJS 3.4.2 (w IE10 support) is available? From what this and various other post have mentioned, it was suppose to be out after 4.2.0 release and in Q1 of 2013. I would appreciate an ETA.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar