Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    elgs will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: [BUG] Where is the cache files for OS X?

Answered: [BUG] Where is the cache files for OS X?

I modified my js file, and packaged it again. The debug seemed to use the old version of the same file. Then I modified filename and reference, it reported 404. It looks like the cache is not cleared. So the question would be: Where are the cache files on OS X, and how to clear them? Thanks.

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

I think I'm pretty sure the cache problem is a bug. I even changed my module folder's name, and changed the referencing code. However, the generated executable still point to the old folder name, which no long exists. Seriously need help!

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Some update: I'm sorry, it's not cache. It turned out to be I have the same copy of html/js/css code on the server. Some facts are:
    1, the packaged executable is able to navigate from /index.html to /module_1/index.html thru location.href;
    2, I have the ext library at /ext-4.1;
    3, I have some code like this: <scriptsrc="../ext-4.1/ext-all.js"></script> in /module_1/index.html to refer to the ext library, BUT IT'S NOT SUCCESSFUL!

The item 3 is really wierd.

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

It seems after using location.href or iframe, the page can no longer handle the relative path?

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Sencha - Desktop Packager Dev Team jarrednicholls's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by elgs View Post
    It seems after using location.href or iframe, the page can no longer handle the relative path?
    Is this still an issue? Web inspector is showing unsuccessful attempts at loading the library with a relative path after redirecting to another file (using location.href)?

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

The location.href and iframe just work fine without any problem at all. The problem is I had a store without proper data source, and the Chrome browser forgave that, whereas Sencha Desktop Packager didn't. My problem was solved. Thank you @jarrednicholls. I'm sorry for being noisy here these days.

The only annoying thing is the web inspector's error message is very misleading.

Sencha - Desktop Packager Dev Team jarrednicholls's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough

Wanted to also share that cache is segregated per-application. Your application files (local storage, cache, indexeddb, and other such data) are stored at certain user/profile based data locations, differing between OSes.

OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/<OrgName>/<DataDirName>
    Linux: ~/.local/data/<OrgName/<DataDirName>
    Windows: %LOCALAPPDATA%\<OrgName>\<DataDirName>

where <OrgName> is the configured orgName in your JSON config, and <DataDirName> is the configured dataDirectoryName, which will default to applicationName if not specified.

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Thanks @jarrednicholls for the very useful information.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar