Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Amphro is on a distinguished road

Default Layout fix

Layout fix

We were experiencing the same issue with our Ext application. After weeks of having the problem, one of our engineers narrowed it down to floating numbers in the height and width of panels. It appears something changed in Chrome 25 on how it handles floats in CSS (assuming that's what Ext is setting). i.e. we changed panel.setWidth(v1 / v2) to panel.setWidth(Math.round(v1 / v2)) and it appears to have fixed our problem.

Hope that helps someone else.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    thantous is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much Amphro for posting this. Was having nasty rendering issues and was essentially pulling my hair out trying to figure it out. Your solution works perfectly.

Thantous

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Stokes is on a distinguished road

Default .override() fix

.override() fix

Yes, thanks Amphro! I applied an override in our application based on your suggestion that seems to have fixed this issue throughout.

Code:
    // Only install the override for chrome 25 or greater.
    if (Ext.isChrome && Ext.chromeVersion >= 25) {
        Ext.AbstractComponent.override({
            // Chrome v25 introduced a bug when dealing with floating point values in CSS.
            // This override says when we're setting width and height in pixels (or we 
            // don't know what units we're dealing with) then round the floating point 
            // values.  See 
            // http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?257622-Serious-layout-Issue-with-ExtJs-4.1-and-Chrome-25
            // for details.
            setSize: function(width, height) {
                var myElement = this.getEl();
                if (!myElement || myElement.defaultUnit == 'px') {
                    if (width && typeof width == 'number') width = Math.round(width);
                    if (height && typeof height == 'number') height = Math.round(height);
                }
                return this.callParent([width, height]);
            }
        });
    }
    I'm sure improvements could be made to this so feel free to post them.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar