Looks like we cannot reproduce this. Please provide another test case to reproduce this issue.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    elgs will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Initial window open at the lower left corner on OS X

Unanswered: Initial window open at the lower left corner on OS X

When I double click on the packaged executable on OS X, the initial window seems to always open at the lower left corner of the window. Is there a way to open it at the center of the screen and to customize the dimension of the main window? Thanks.

Sencha - Desktop Packager Dev Team jarrednicholls's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough

The recommended approach is to keep the window hidden (have autoShow be false) and then you can set up the window dimensions and position prior to calling show() for the first time. Something like this:

Code:
    var win = Ion.ui.mainWindow;
    win.setDimensions(1024, 768);
    win.center();
    win.show();

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    elgs will become famous soon enough

Thanks @jarrednicholls. Is it possible to make it the default behavior, or to make it configurable in the packager json file? My reason is that I want to minimize the dependencies on the ion api. I'm hoping to share as much code as possible with my browser version.

Thanks.

Sencha - Desktop Packager Dev Team jarrednicholls's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough

Unfortunately not at this time, the autoShow is the only option available in the mainWindow settings. We have intentions to extend the mainWindow settings however for sure. I'll attach this thread to a ticket so it can be tracked.

In the meantime, you can use the common web tactic of feature detection to detect if Ion API is present, and if so, take advantage of it. Your code will be portable and adaptable...this is extremely common and happens in every web application, so don't think of this as being "hacky"...it's deliberate.

Code:
    if (typeof window.Ion !== 'undefined') {
        var win = Ion.ui.mainWindow;
        win.setDimensions(1024, 768);
        win.center();
        win.show();
    }
    Thanks!

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi