Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team Animal's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Animal is a jewel in the rough Animal is a jewel in the rough Animal is a jewel in the rough

A test case which is just the same nesting structure would be good.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of brian428 has much to be proud of

So I was playing further with this, and changing the layout for the mainPanel (which is basically my root container) from anchor to fit appears to get rid of the layout failed problem.

I can live with this since mainPanel only has one child, but it still may be of concern since obviously if someone had more than one item, fit wouldn't be an option. Also worth mentioning again that under 4.1.3 I wasn't seeing this, so not sure if it was actually a problem in 4.1.3 and it just wasn't getting properly reported in the console, or if it is still something that's changed in 4.2.

I was always under the impression that fit layout and anchor with "100% 100%" were essentially the same thing (fill the entire available width and height of the container). Is this an invalid assumption?

Thanks again, Animal.

Brian

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team Animal's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Animal is a jewel in the rough Animal is a jewel in the rough Animal is a jewel in the rough

anchor: '100% 100%' should be the same as fit.

But I'd always recommend using fit, if you want the child to fit exactly.

Thread Participants: 3