Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    PATMAP is on a distinguished road

Default Maximum Width For Resizing Locked Column

Maximum Width For Resizing Locked Column

Hi,

I think the Grid locked column(s) must be have a maximum width for resizing (Grid.width - VerticalScrollBar.width).
    Because when you want to resize locked column more than grid width then you cant see other columns after resizing. Now, if you click on resized column then grid auto scroll to resized width and cannot comeback.
    And now, if you double click in resizable vertical column line then this column auto resized and all column disappear from grid.

LG1.pngLG2.pngLG3.pngLG4.png

I test this sample on: Locking Grid Column Example (RTL and LTR mode)

Regards

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

What happens when you have a locked column(s) is you have two grids in an hbox layout basically. So you only have the total width to view the grids of the parent panel. So if the parent grid panel has a width of 400 and the left inner grid has a width of 400, then you have 0 for the right inner grid.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    PATMAP is on a distinguished road

Hi Mitchell

Thank you for your answer,

When the locked columns can be resized with mouse, i do resize column width to out of grid then i expect to resize again to default size with mouse, but i cant comeback to first size. and must be i do refresh browser, and this is not good solution.

Regards

Sencha - Community Support Team mankz's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all

+1 for this, shouldn't be possible to mess up the grid like that.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar