Vote Rating
    Answers
    EAHC-IT is on a distinguished road

Thank you for all of this.

Vote Rating
    Answers
    vadimv will become famous soon enough vadimv will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by skirtle View Post
    Personally I tend to avoid Ext.getStore too for the same reasons as Ext.getCmp. It isn't quite as bad as getCmp but sharing stores can lead to erratic results if you aren't very careful. If a store is only loaded once and the filters/sorting don't change then sharing it is sometimes ok: it's much better than repeatedly loading exactly the same data from the server.

The MVC encourages this kind of singleton nonsense. Both the stores and refs properties are guilty in my opinion. They work for small apps but as soon as you scale up they effectively equate to getStore and getCmp.
    Well, very true. Depends on the app, personally so far have had to deal with not shared stores. The one who asks on forum has to filter the suggestions according to his scenario.

Also regarding ComponentQuery, sometimes is good not to abuse of it too, or at least to try to write fast selectors, mostly in big applications where may be a lot of instantiated components at query time.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jemptymethod is infamous around these parts jemptymethod is infamous around these parts jemptymethod is infamous around these parts jemptymethod is infamous around these parts jemptymethod is infamous around these parts

These are my two cents, or perhaps more appropriately, two words:

Event Bus

Vote Rating
    Answers
    vadimv will become famous soon enough vadimv will become famous soon enough

here you go : http://www.akawebdesign.com/2012/07/...js-components/ a nice post for you guys to understand better, in which I see the same opinion regarding slowness of CQ in big applicatioons.

Vote Rating
    devtig will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by jemptymethod View Post
    These are my two cents, or perhaps more appropriately, two words:

Event Bus
    Your post is poetic and adds value to the discussion. If you would add a link to a nice tutorial then it would add actual value for newbies.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jemptymethod is infamous around these parts jemptymethod is infamous around these parts jemptymethod is infamous around these parts jemptymethod is infamous around these parts jemptymethod is infamous around these parts

Quote Originally Posted by devtig View Post
    Your post is poetic and adds value to the discussion. If you would add a link to a nice tutorial then it would add actual value for newbies.
    Yes of course I will get right to that, doing what Sencha should be doing all along.

Not.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by skirtle View Post
    Personally I tend to avoid Ext.getStore too for the same reasons as Ext.getCmp. It isn't quite as bad as getCmp but sharing stores can lead to erratic results if you aren't very careful. If a store is only loaded once and the filters/sorting don't change then sharing it is sometimes ok: it's much better than repeatedly loading exactly the same data from the server.
    An "ImmutableStore" seems in order.