Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jitesh_biswal is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Combo store returning previous store values

Unanswered: Combo store returning previous store values

I am loading combo B store by the action of another combo A select. I can see the combo B store loads in the server log files however the combo B shows only new drop down data not the display value. when i am try to set the display value of combo B using below code, its showing previous selected value. When i am checking firebug the store.data.items are showing updated value but with below code, i am getting previous value. Any help is appreciated

changeAssignmentStatusSelect: function ( combo, records, eOpts ) {
    var com=Ext.ComponentQuery.query('combo[id=assignmentSubStatusComboId]');
    var mynewstore=com[0].getStore();
    mynewstore.reload();
    var b=mynewstore.getAt(2);
    var a=mynewstore.data.items;
    //alert(b);

var iValues = [];
    for (i = 0; i < a.length; i++) {
    var post = mynewstore.getAt(i).get('DISPLAY_VALUE');
    iValues.push ( post );
    }
    com[0].setValue(iValues); //

}

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light

It could be because of caching. try setting queryCaching: false on your 2nd combobox:

http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/#!...g-queryCaching

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default made queryCaching change still not working

made queryCaching change still not working

{text:
    "Sub Status",width: 200,sortable: true, dataIndex: 'occupancySubStatus',queryCaching: false,editor: new Ext.form.field.ComboBox({id: 'assignmentSubStatusComboId',editable:false, displayField: 'DISPLAY_VALUE', store: Ext.create('SspReview.store.SspReviewAssignmentSubStatusStore', {})})
    },
    Added queryCaching :false , but i am getting same result as previous. Any more suggestions ?

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light

the queryCaching has to be used inside the combobox. I think you have placed it in a grid column. Try moving it to the combobox used as the editor for that grid column.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default still same previous value in display filed of the combo box b

still same previous value in display filed of the combo box b

i have moved the queryCaching:false to editor section. Now my code looks like below , however the display value on change of combox box A, still displaying previous result. One other thing i observered is that if i hard code the display field of combo B as ' Select Below' , its showing as expected. Only value from store is not showing as expected

{text:
    "Sub Status",width: 200,sortable: true, dataIndex: 'occupancySubStatus', editor: new Ext.form.field.ComboBox({id: 'assignmentSubStatusComboId',editable:false, queryCaching: false,displayField: 'DISPLAY_VALUE', store: Ext.create('SspReview.store.SspReviewAssignmentSubStatusStore', {})})
    },

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    changeAssignmentStatusSelect:
    function ( combo, records, eOpts ) {var com=Ext.ComponentQuery.query('combo[id=assignmentSubStatusComboId]');var mynewstore=com[0].getStore(); mynewstore.reload(); var b=mynewstore.getAt(0);var a=mynewstore.data.items;//alert(b);
    var iValues = []; for (i = 0; i < a.length; i++) {var post = mynewstore.getAt(i).get('DISPLAY_VALUE'); iValues.push ( post ); }com[0].setValue('Please Select'); //
    },

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I solved the problem by below code. This seems to be an workaround but didn't find the solution for original problem

myStore.load({params: {param:
    'AssignmentSubStatus',subParam: colname
    },callback:
    function(records, operation, success) {var comboDisplayField="Please Select";if(records.length == 1) {var onlyRecord=records[0];var comboDisplayField=onlyRecord.data.DISPLAY_VALUE; } elseif (records.length == 0) {comboDisplayField="";}var com=Ext.ComponentQuery.query('combo[id=assignmentSubStatusComboId]');com[0].setValue(comboDisplayField);
    },

Thread Participants: 1