Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    astagl is on a distinguished road

Default I know it is dead, but...

I know it is dead, but...

I still build and maintain ext 3.4 sites. Is there any way to get the old designer back (preferably for mac)?

I'd be happy to pay for it!!!

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

astagl -

As you said, Designer is 'dead'. It is living on through Architect. If you have a license for Designer, you can continue to use Designer. If you purchase a license for Architect, we could also get you a copy of Designer to maintain your 3.x projects.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    andrij is on a distinguished road

We have an Architect license and got the one for a Designer as well (for our ext3 projects). Once installed, we try to use sencha username/password but getting a "server error occured" message.. Could you help to troubleshoot please?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by andrij View Post
    We have an Architect license and got the one for a Designer as well (for our ext3 projects). Once installed, we try to use sencha username/password but getting a "server error occured" message.. Could you help to troubleshoot please?
    Your license probably has to be activated on our side. Send an email to architect.feedback at sencha.com with your username and license details and we will connect it for you.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 2