Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Vote Rating
    canxss is on a distinguished road

Default About the "[OPEN-865] isDirty on radiogroup" bug report

About the "[OPEN-865] isDirty on radiogroup" bug report

Hi,

Yesterday I faced a bug that is mentioned in this bug report: "[OPEN-865] isDirty on radiogroup"

It has been reported in April 2010 and it's accepted as a bug. And afterwards people have replied to the thread in order to find out when it will be fixed or if there is any suggested override that can be applied safely. But there is no post from the support theme in that matter.

And at the top of the thread it says "We will make it our priority to review this report.". But it's been 3 years and the bug is not fixed yet and there is no valid override from the support theme. I'm sorry but is this normal? Are there so many bugs that it takes more than 3 years to close them?

The thing is, these kind of "lack of support" signs makes me wonder about the future of the framework. When you use a framework you build a whole system on it. You can not pull it out use another one.

So in order to keep us sane and not to doubt about the future of Ext JS, please don't keep bugs OPEN for that long. And while it's open please provide us with a harmless override.

Thanks in advance

Ipek

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

The real issue is we transitioned from one bug system to a new. The open text in the title is for the old, the text saying we will review it is for the plugin for the new.

Searching the new bug system I cannot find this bug so looks like it was missed during the transition. I have pushed it to the new bug system.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating
    canxss is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the reply.

Although this bug lost during transition, I'm glad that not all bugs are handled in this way. I hope that new bug system will even be more helpful.

Ipek

Thread Participants: 1