Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    karencc is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha touch model.load(id,..) returning cached model data with id requested

Sencha touch model.load(id,..) returning cached model data with id requested

I am using sencha touch 2.1.0, I have a 'list' of items a user can select on the tap of the list i.e onListItemSelect i am getting the id of the item selected and trying to load the model using an ajaxproxy.

I can see very clearly a correct 'get' executes and the correct data is returned from the server but in sencha touch ocassionally one of the previously selected model gets loaded.

recordcase = Ext.ModelManager.getModel('WMSApp.model.CaseBean');
    recordcase.load(casdRecordId,{scope:this,reload:true,

success:function(resource) {
    caseRecord = resource;
    WMSApp.app.getController('WMSApp.controller.FrontController').setSelectedCaseBean(caseRecord);

},
    failure:function(record, operation) {

console.log("Failed to load Selected Case Bean! ")

} });

i.e resource variable has value of some older model,
    where are these models being cached and how can i force reinitialization of resource variable.

in my loader and models i have used the nocache settings, I am really confused please give me any solutions !!

Touch Premium Member BostonMerlin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about

this might not have anything to do with your specific issue as it sounds like you're testing within the browser on your dev box but iOS6 introduced a bug (Apple considers this a performance enhancement) where iOS caches XHR (ajax) requests after the initial call to the same url. Again, might not be you're specific issue but try throwing a timestamp at your url call to force its uniqueness.

Hope that helps
    John

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    karencc is on a distinguished road

I am very sure from the get requests in network tab of chrome that the correct data is sent by server,
    It is sencha part that i feel is not loading that retrieved data correctly everytime but picking some cached models.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar