Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for DSGNR-3487 in a recent build.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    alphimax is on a distinguished road

I have DirectX 9.0c installed on mine as well.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by yoann.colleaux View Post
    Hi Phil !
    I have DirectX 11 installed on my Win7 Pro 64bits platform
    Architect is fullscreen opened (1920 x 1200) and Inspector/toolbox both reduced to minwidth
    So after further investigation we require a specific version of DirectX installed which of course is not cool for us to require you to have. A version of 9. We'll be shipping with that much like Chrome does.

Quote Originally Posted by yoann.colleaux View Post
    Note : I do not have any "Project successfully saved" message when saving my project
    Yeah it's not about having the growls be visible just that the pane that contains them was covering up buttons.

The 1920x1200 is a bit concerning ... can you take a screen shot and share it here?
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

To be more specific share a screen shot with the dialog up that you can't click buttons or close.
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    yoann.colleaux is on a distinguished road

Hi !
    You were saying to give more space to popup, my screen is in fact big enough for SA Viewport
    Here is a screenshot of the popup I cannot close

Here, SA is fullscreen, but if I reduce SA window size so that close button overlays Toolbox pane, I can close popup.

But you can forget myself about this issue, I promise not to use Architect anymore.
    I've been working all day long on a hard enhancement of my application and reopening SA makes me return to ... NOTHING more than yesterday. Everything I wrote is lost in metadatas (not in .js files).
    Now everything I can change gets lost after restarting SA.

I'm just hoping Eclipse plugin will not annoy me as much as SA
    Attached Images