Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of

Apologies for the delay - the version of Sencha Cmd you need (3.1 RC2) is available for download. See here for details:

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...-Now-Available
    Don Griffin
    Engineering Manager - Frameworks (Ext JS / Sencha Touch)

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    cswsteve is on a distinguished road

Default Trying to use Sencha Cmd 3.1.0.239 with ExtJS 4.2

Trying to use Sencha Cmd 3.1.0.239 with ExtJS 4.2

I am trying to use Sencha Cmd 3.1.0.239 with ExtJS 4.2 but it is not working the same as Sencha Cmd 3.0.2 and I cannot find any documentation on the new release. I am trying to build a custom theme based on the "ext-theme-classic" theme.

I run the following command in Windows and it works like the previous version did, creating a new folder with all the required files.
    Code:
    sencha -sdk c:\inetpub\wwwroot\extjs-4.2.0.663 generate app CustomSenchaThemes4.2 c:\inetpub\wwwroot\CustomSenchaThemes4.2
    Next I run the generate theme command to create a test foo theme.
    Code:
    sencha generate theme foo
    In the prior version I used to run the following command to build the theme.
    Code:
    sencha theme build -p packages/foo/theme.html -o packages/foo/images
    However, the problem is there is no html file created after running the sencha generate theme foo. So the command fails.

Have I missed a step? Any help or current docs would be greatly appreciated.