Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    hitman01 is on a distinguished road

Default Compile Ext JS with app dependencies

Compile Ext JS with app dependencies

I want to compile Ext JS lib with all the app dependencies including UX but without the app itself. Basically I want a separate file for ext and one for my app.

I've used this command but it looks like I'm missing some UX classes.

sencha compile -classpath ext/ext-4.1.3/src,ext/ext-4.1.3/examples/ux,app page -name=page -in index.html.example -out prod.html and union -set page and exclude -file **/app and concat -yui build/ext-all.js

Here is my html file (even though I dont use it in my application since its php generate)

<html>
    <head>
    <!-- <x-compile> -->
    <!-- <x-bootstrap> -->
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="ext/ext-3.1.3/resources/css/ext-all.css" type="text/css" media="screen" >
    <script src="ext/ext-3.1.3/ext.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <!-- </x-bootstrap> -->

<link rel="stylesheet" href="resources/css/styles.css" type="text/css" media="screen" >
    <script src="app/app.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <!-- </x-compile> -->
    </head>
    <body></body>
    </html>
    http://www.dev4.life - Software Development Blog

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold

This guide:

http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-2/#!...mand_app_multi

has a section very close to what you are wanting (see "Alternative Strategy - Sharing A Framework Subset").

Does that help?
    Don Griffin
    Engineering Manager - Frameworks (Ext JS / Sencha Touch)

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Thread Participants: 1