Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    hitman01 is on a distinguished road

Default Compile Ext JS with app dependencies

Compile Ext JS with app dependencies

I want to compile Ext JS lib with all the app dependencies including UX but without the app itself. Basically I want a separate file for ext and one for my app.

I've used this command but it looks like I'm missing some UX classes.

sencha compile -classpath ext/ext-4.1.3/src,ext/ext-4.1.3/examples/ux,app page -name=page -in index.html.example -out prod.html and union -set page and exclude -file **/app and concat -yui build/ext-all.js

Here is my html file (even though I dont use it in my application since its php generate)

<html>
    <head>
    <!-- <x-compile> -->
    <!-- <x-bootstrap> -->
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="ext/ext-3.1.3/resources/css/ext-all.css" type="text/css" media="screen" >
    <script src="ext/ext-3.1.3/ext.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <!-- </x-bootstrap> -->

<link rel="stylesheet" href="resources/css/styles.css" type="text/css" media="screen" >
    <script src="app/app.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <!-- </x-compile> -->
    </head>
    <body></body>
    </html>
    http://www.dev4.life - Software Development Blog

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of

This guide:

http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-2/#!...mand_app_multi

has a section very close to what you are wanting (see "Alternative Strategy - Sharing A Framework Subset").

Does that help?
    Don Griffin
    Engineering Manager - Frameworks (Ext JS / Sencha Touch)

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Thread Participants: 1