Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    hschaefer123 will become famous soon enough

Default Architect 2.2 not starting after auto upgrade (Windows)

Architect 2.2 not starting after auto upgrade (Windows)

Hi Sencha,
    today i tried to install the new auto update and after that SA does not start anymore!

I also tried to deinstall and reinstall current version from sencha.com. Same result.

After deleting
    USER\AppData\Local\Sencha\Sencha Architect 2.2
    directory completely i got a fresh version that is able to start.

Hopefully you will find a solution for future updates that does not need to always
    flush existing preferences, etc.

Current Solution, if SA does not start anymore:
    drop sencha config directory "USER\AppData\Local\Sencha\Sencha Architect 2.2"

Cheers Holger

Sencha - Architect Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    honestbleeps has a spectacular aura about honestbleeps has a spectacular aura about

Thanks very much for your report, and especially for taking initiative to find and post a workaround - we really appreciate it!

It'll also hopefully make it easier to see why you encountered this issue and fix it in the future.

I do apologize for the inconvenience. We're looking into this.
    Steve Sobel
    @honestbleeps
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    glucz is on a distinguished road

Default Architect 2.2 not starting at all on windows 8

Architect 2.2 not starting at all on windows 8

I'm sorry if this is off topic, but I too have the problem where Architect 2.2 doesn't start. I just downloaded the evaluation package and installed it and it doesn't do anything.

When I click the desktop icon, it creates the Sencha Architect 2.2 directory in the user directory, but then just silently dies. Is there a special prerequisite that I have to install to get this running?

I tried to submit a ticket or ask this question from the company, but I can only do that if I purchase the product and support, but I can't purchase unless I get a working product....

Thanks

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    glucz is on a distinguished road

Default version 2.1 is running but 2.2 is not

version 2.1 is running but 2.2 is not

Maybe this will hep fixing up the 2.2 release :

After installation 2.2 will create an empty Sencha Architect 2.2 directory under users. Since 2.1 launched without problems, I duplicated the contents of 2.1 Architect 2.0 directory, but used the new ion file. Now 2.2 also started without problems.

Thread Participants: 2