Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    xlr8tn is on a distinguished road

Default Production Build not including base Ext classes in all-classes.js

Production Build not including base Ext classes in all-classes.js

We are preparing to go to production and I have created a custom build process using gradle and ant. My resulting war contains all-classes.js and all of my grails code, however, when deploying the minimized version, I am getting errors that say I am missing widget.panel and widget.accordian.

Are we supposed to add requires statements for all of the base Ext classes? Am I supposed to just deploy ext-all.js when this defeats the purpose of including only what we needed.

Also, to debug this I ended up having to build the test version of all-classes.js and physically move my app.js portion to line 1. For some reason firefox/firebug was chopping off my code and not throwing a single error nor stopping at my debugger statement.

-brent

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold

It sounds like the build step is not picking up your dependencies (it is supposed to) but that could be due to a number of factors. Is this a generated app that you have customized or are you calling Cmd directly?

To really help out, please see http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...ith-Sencha-Cmd for tips on what things are typically needed by us so we can help resolve your issue.
    Don Griffin
    Engineering Manager - Frameworks (Ext JS / Sencha Touch)

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    xlr8tn is on a distinguished road

We are calling "sencha app build production" in a cmd prompt via gradle task. Should I be seeing something in the bootstrap.js that tells the build process to include panel, label, grid base stuff? I did see a reference to "Ext": "ext/src" and a bunch of Ext.ux.* references.

Sencha Cmd version(s) tested:
    • Sencha Cmd 3.0.2.288
    Operating System:
    • WinXP Professional SP3
    Framework used:
    • Ext JS 4.1.1a

Thread Participants: 1