Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    xlr8tn is on a distinguished road

Default Production Build not including base Ext classes in all-classes.js

Production Build not including base Ext classes in all-classes.js

We are preparing to go to production and I have created a custom build process using gradle and ant. My resulting war contains all-classes.js and all of my grails code, however, when deploying the minimized version, I am getting errors that say I am missing widget.panel and widget.accordian.

Are we supposed to add requires statements for all of the base Ext classes? Am I supposed to just deploy ext-all.js when this defeats the purpose of including only what we needed.

Also, to debug this I ended up having to build the test version of all-classes.js and physically move my app.js portion to line 1. For some reason firefox/firebug was chopping off my code and not throwing a single error nor stopping at my debugger statement.

-brent

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all

It sounds like the build step is not picking up your dependencies (it is supposed to) but that could be due to a number of factors. Is this a generated app that you have customized or are you calling Cmd directly?

To really help out, please see http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...ith-Sencha-Cmd for tips on what things are typically needed by us so we can help resolve your issue.
    Don Griffin
    Ext JS Development Team Lead

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    xlr8tn is on a distinguished road

We are calling "sencha app build production" in a cmd prompt via gradle task. Should I be seeing something in the bootstrap.js that tells the build process to include panel, label, grid base stuff? I did see a reference to "Ext": "ext/src" and a bunch of Ext.ux.* references.

Sencha Cmd version(s) tested:
    • Sencha Cmd 3.0.2.288
    Operating System:
    • WinXP Professional SP3
    Framework used:
    • Ext JS 4.1.1a

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi