Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jhoweaa is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by dongryphon View Post
    Hi Jim -

You will need to use 4.2.0 GA (4.2.0.663) available here:

http://cdn.sencha.com/ext/commercial...commercial.zip
    http://cdn.sencha.com/ext/gpl/ext-4.2.0-gpl.zip
    Thanks Don, that worked much better, although I now have a different problem. When I go to build the app it gets to the point where it wants to run compass and it fails. I notice that the info message says "executing compass using system installed ruby runtime'. This is a problem for me because I don't use my system installed runtime. I run in a cygwin environment which uses a later ruby runtime than what is installed on my system. Due to various issues with our CT department, it is easier to do this than to get the system runtime updated. Is there a way to configure Sencha command to use a different ruby runtime? I launch Sencha CMD from a cygwin shell which uses an updated ruby runtime which has compass installed so it's not a problem with not having compass.

I would like to note that when I was using an earlier version of Sencha CMD (3.0.2.288) on a 4.1.x project I did not have any problems with the build.

Thanks.

Jim

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    vikramark is on a distinguished road

Default How to specify directory of SASS files in new Sencha CMD?

How to specify directory of SASS files in new Sencha CMD?

I am in process to move from Extjs 4.1 to 4.2 version. I have issues with new structure of themes. How to specify various SASS paths in the new structure? I use to set the "additional_import_paths" in config.rb to specify various directory locations where part of sass files exists. In the new version of Sencha CMD I don't think this value is working any more? Is there a way to specify various sass file directory other then creating separate package for each one of them.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mbudm is on a distinguished road

Another one to add to @makanas list you can't set no background on a panel header

Sencha CMD error:
    Code:
    (Line 448 of ../../../packages/ext-theme-neutral/sass/src/panel/Panel.scss: "null" is not a color for `mix')
    tried none/transparent too.

My workaround is to set the background to the 'page background' - not a great solution if you have floating panels though...

Code:
    @include extjs-panel-ui(
        $ui-label: 'group',

$ui-header-font-size: $panel-group-header-font-size,
        $ui-header-background-color: $my_page_background_color,
        $ui-header-color:$panel-group-header-color,
        $ui-header-text-transform: $panel-group-header-text-transform,
        $ui-header-padding: $panel-group-header-padding
    );

Vote Rating
    fabio.policeno is on a distinguished road

I am with same problem, any solution?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    vikramark is on a distinguished road

Default Solution: Packages

Solution: Packages

We ended up dividing our project in smaller packages, with all the sass files related to that package residing in sass folder with same folder structure as that of Javascript class. A few of sass files were put in the etc folder of those packages.

Sencha - Training Team
    Vote Rating
    sdruckerfig is on a distinguished road

Default RE: "null is not a color for mix"

RE: "null is not a color for mix"

Having this problem as described earlier in the thread. Implemented the suggested changes to /ext/packages/ext-theme-neutral/sass/src/button/Button.scss in my project folder, but those changes don't seem to be getting picked up during the sencha app build process. Any ideas on how to fix?