Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for TOUCH-4139 in a recent build.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    johnrix is on a distinguished road

Default LocalStorage data corruption - robustness fix

LocalStorage data corruption - robustness fix

My application was somehow resulting in corruption of the local storage (the main index record for my store that has all of the record Ids in it contained ids for non-existent records). I don't know how this was occurring, but I am not doing anything particularly special. It may have been somehow related to other errors occurring within the application leaving the store in an unstable state, but I am only using the published mechanisms to manage the store.

In any case, the corrupted data was causing the store load operation to fail with the following error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined

This was appearing within 'Ext.util.Collection.getKey()'. You can simulate it by manually editing the index record in the data store and add invalid Ids.

The following robustness fix in Ext.data.proxy.WebStorage.read() solved the problem for me. Ideally, it would also clean up the offending Id from the index, but for my purposes, this is sufficient:

Line 120:

} else {
    for (i = 0; i < length; i++) {
    record = this.getRecord(ids[i]);
    if (record) {
    records.push(record);
    }
    }

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

We can take a look. I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    erchan_2000 is on a distinguished road

I'm having the exact same problem. Every once in a while, when I restore the data from LocalStorage, I get

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined

No idea why this is happening, but I worked around the problem by throwing an exception, cleanup localstorage and make the user re-login again.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    xanf is on a distinguished road

Hi guys! I've hit the same problem and for me solution was quite simple - I was storing in local storage models with not-autogenerated id property. So (it's a well known behaviour in sencha) models were not stored to local storage, but store still contains references to them.
    Just double check - I'm pretty sure you are experiencing same issue

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    johnrix is on a distinguished road

I'm using auto-generated id values myself, so it is a different problem in my case.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar