Vote Rating
    mirage is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by michele.rota View Post
    Hey,

I temporarily solved the problem forcing the field id the same as the field name.
    Intresting that is. I don't know [yet] much about extending Ext classes. But one wonders if the id assignment is something that needs to be part of an extension like this. Saki, any idea why this would make it work?

Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

No idea. I'd say it's another IE bug...

Vote Rating

There's got to be more information on this.

Other people have extended form fields, including the Ext Team (which you are now part of). I think for Extension developers this is kind of a 'must know' sort of thing and I really think Ext Support Team should nail this one down.

Regards,
    Juergen

Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

ux stands for User Extension and as such is not an official part of Ext. It is provided to the community as is, as a good will and of generosity of the author, and there is no warranty or support of it from Ext team whatsoever. The viewpoint is very simple: use if you like, don't use if you don't or write your own and give it to community or don't.

Quote from (L)GPL:
    This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
    but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
    MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
    GNU General Public License for more details.

Vote Rating

Sigh! I didn't really want to get into this sort of thing... It's got nothing to do with dissatisfaction regarding your plugin. I understand just fine how the Ext license works and that one should take the Extensions provided here as what they are: voluntary contributions by the community without any sort of warranty or support. I certainly see it that way.

And I'm not a ranter or whiner. I very much appreciate Ext and all the contributions you and others make here.

What I'm simply trying to communicate is that there may be something of value to be learned from what we discovered with this extension. And if there is a common thing to watch out for then I think it would be extremely valuable to communicate that back to the people who make the effort to contribute to Ext. Don't you think?

I'm not 'expecting' the Ext Team to do that. It was merely a suggestion to help the volunteers in this space avoid this kind of pitfall (if it is one) in the future. I can think of no one more qualified to determine the cause of this sort of issue and more interested in communicating it to the community than the Pros on the Ext Team.

As a personal side note:
    I'm reading these forums regularly. I've build some extremely cool stuff thanks to Ext and do the best I can do learning from the generous examples and extensions provided.
    I can tell you that there's an increasing sense that those who are labeled here as Ext Core Developers or Ext Support Team are taking a defensive attitude to just the smallest comments taken out of context.

Vote Rating

Good to here that from you Should a patch be available we'll learn from it for sure.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    michele.rota is on a distinguished road

SOLVED!

replace:
    this.el.dom.name = null;

with:
    this.el.dom.removeAttribute('name');
    Last edited by michele.rota; 19 Mar 2008 at 7:38 AM. Reason: SOLVED!

Vote Rating

Thank you very muuuuuuuuuuch

Updating the source...

Vote Rating

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by michele.rota View Post
    SOLVED!

replace:
    this.el.dom.name = null;

with:
    this.el.dom.removeAttribute('name');
    Eureka!!!! Thanks for figuring this out!

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Shyru is on a distinguished road

Interesting how different the approaches are to solve the same problem.
    My attempt was to write a new submit action (OOSubmit) which uses the fields getValue method (or if existant, a getSubmitValue()) method to retrieve the values. This fixes a lot of other problems, so I blogged about it a little bit. If you are interested, read more about it here: Submit Ext forms the right way.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar