Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Vote Rating
    darwin_e is on a distinguished road

Default Architect 2.2 Dialog forms problems

Architect 2.2 Dialog forms problems

Hi,

We upgraded architect project to 2.2 now we are having these issues:

1. When clicking Publish, the new publish log view (I am not sure if i call it correctly but i am referring to the view that shows in replacement to the old command prompt) can't be closed without either dragging it a bit then pressing escape OR closing the entire Architect.

2. Let's say on #1 I pressed escape and was able to close the view and then i hit F6 to preview, the Project Preview view will appear. it can't be closed by clicking any button nor the close button nor the escape key. The trick will be restoring (from maximized) the Architect then pressing the escape key. This only happens when you are trying to preview after a publish.

We were able to find workarounds for this after a day or so. However, the initial impression that the Architect 2.2 will give to anyone who had been using the previous version for quite a while can be troubling.

Thanks,
    Darwin

Sencha - Architect Dev Team jjohnston's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jjohnston will become famous soon enough jjohnston will become famous soon enough

This sounds like the same issue as http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...nnot-be-closed -- can you give that a read and verify?
    Jason Johnston
    @lojjic
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Vote Rating

Yes Jason. It's the same. How can we get the patch?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Install DirectX 9 as a current workaround.
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...ils.aspx?id=35

The next set of installers will include DX9 and we will be shipping out a patch soon.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Vote Rating

Gotcha. Thanks!

Vote Rating

However i just checked and we're on DirectX 11. this is the last comment on the other thread too. Are you suggesting downgrade?

Thread Participants: 2