Vote Rating
    2b3pro is on a distinguished road

Default BUILD FAILED : def was null / failed to find meta class definition for name - help!

BUILD FAILED : def was null / failed to find meta class definition for name - help!

As I am trying to deploy my application with Sencha Cmd 3.0.2.288, SenchaTouch 2.1.0, on MacOSX 10.7.5

Code:
    sencha build app production
    I am getting this error stopping everything in its tracks:
    Code:
    Compiling app.js and dependencies
    [INF]        Processing classPath entry : /Volumes/rdisk 1/ipn-main/sencha-compile-temp-dir
    [INF]        Processing classPath entry : /Volumes/rdisk 1/ipn-main/touch/src
    [INF]        Processing classPath entry : /Volumes/rdisk 1/ipn-main/app.js
    [INF]        Processing classPath entry : /Volumes/rdisk 1/ipn-main/app
    [ERR]        def was null
    [ERR]        failed to find meta class definition for name null.controller.Video
    [ERR]        
    [ERR]        BUILD FAILED
    [ERR]        com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    [ERR]        /Volumes/rdisk 1/ipn-main/.sencha/app/build-impl.xml:137: com.sencha.exceptions.ExScript: Wrapped com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: java.lang.NullPointerException (x-app-build#273)
    [ERR]           runAppBuild (x-app-build:273)
    [ERR]           [anonymous] (x-app-build:545)
    [ERR]           x_app_build (x-app-build:543)
    I don't understand how this null.controller.Video could be true since the controller is defined within the app namespace and not "null". Where does this come from?

I have no clue as to how to troubleshoot this. Can someone advise? Thank you.

Vote Rating
    2b3pro is on a distinguished road

There was an error in my app.json file where the application name was not correctly assigned.