Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    chrigil is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Production build not working on mobile devices

Answered: Production build not working on mobile devices

I've done a production build of a ST2 app using Sencha CMD using the following command:

Code:
    sencha app build production
    Everything seemed to go fine, I uploaded it to a webserver and tested it in desktop Chrome and all seemed to be fine (I did have to set a couple of MIME types i.e. JSON & cache-manifest but that was expected).

Upon testing it on a mobile device however the app just hangs on the loading animation. It appears (tho I do need to do a bit more investigating) that everything is loading (i.e. the network requests seem the same as on desktop Chrome) but nothing happens.

I realise that I'm not giving you much to go on but is there anything that immediately springs to mind as to what the issue might be? I've tested it so far on Android Internet (i.e. the stock browser) & Chrome on a Galaxy S3, Galaxy S1, Safari on Apple iPad & Safari on Apple iPhone with no luck so far.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

2. Problem solved, and for the benefit of anyone with the same issue in the future:

It turns out that the issue was related to me inadvertently asking ST CMD to include cordova-2.4.0.js in the build. It was in the folder for packaging with PhoneGap and the app.json had been copied (along with the include line) into the production build folder.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    chrigil is on a distinguished road

Problem solved, and for the benefit of anyone with the same issue in the future:

It turns out that the issue was related to me inadvertently asking ST CMD to include cordova-2.4.0.js in the build. It was in the folder for packaging with PhoneGap and the app.json had been copied (along with the include line) into the production build folder.