Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    BridgeSense is on a distinguished road

Default (File i/o) The Save Project button only saves the current tab (file) in focus.

(File i/o) The Save Project button only saves the current tab (file) in focus.

Version: 2.2.0 Build: 894
    Release Channel: 2.2-stable

Reproduce:
    1. Open several existing classes so that there is more than one tab open at the top.
    2. Select the first tab and make a change in the userClassName in the Config menu.
    3. Click on the second tab and change the userClassName in the Config menu.
    4. From the second tab, click the Save Project button. (The project can be saved and published with all the current changes.)
    5. Now close each tab individually. The userClassName in the first tab will revert back to what it was originally.
    Workaround:
    Make sure to hit the Save Project button on each tab before closing them. This is mainly for File i/o changes on existing files that cause syncing issues with the secondary collection.

In this example, by changing the userClassName, the original file in the User's project path is deleted and a new one is created. On closing the tab, the secondary (hidden cache) collection overrides the changes in the user's project path.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

I could not reproduce this.

I've opened an existing project
    opened 4 different classes (1 controller, 2 views, 1 store).

selected the first tab
    change it's userClassName from facebook to facebook2
    selected the 2nd tab
    change it's userClassName from Form to Form2

Click the save button
    Close all tabs and both facebook2 and Form2 remain w/ 2 in their userClassName.

Save should be doing a save of everything that is currently dirty. If it's not then this is certainly a bug. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.

See my movie here: http://cl.ly/151o3k233l38
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    BridgeSense is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the input. I happened twice this morning when I was dealing with some issues with class linking. Now I'm having a hard time reproducing it. When I started closing tabs is when I notice that the userClassName was reverting back to its prior state. If I notice it again, I'll try to get more information for you.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

Ok awesome please do.
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1