Vote Rating
    jaami is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrato

Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrato

Why i see the same error everytime i try to search on forums? Searching in forums is not user friendly. And advance search page is missing.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Can you send a screen? Our search was recently improved and should be very easy to use.

What OS/browser are you using?

Vote Rating

Default that error was shown on all browsers in win7. checked on safari, chrome and IE

that error was shown on all browsers in win7. checked on safari, chrome and IE

something is wrong with my account?
    unfortunately, my grub boot loader is not working. i will recover win7 partition and send you screenshots.
    that problem was not new. i had that for long time. because that invalid forum error i was not using sencha forums.

btw, user friendly search allways have a search icon or at least a button to click. both are missing in your forum search and i have to hit enter key. same problem is with chrome.
    do you people love "Enter key" so much?

where is advance search form ?
    if that advance search exist somewhere then please bring that to front. i would like to see 2 buttons with all the main categories of search. one for search and one for advance search. also you should not use javascript on search page. make it simple and quick click.

with login form:
    most of the time i use on screen keyboard and when i try to type login/pass to sign in, your loging form disappear. then i have to go through other way of login on new page where i see thank you messege. and then the page send me back to where i was. do not use Javascript too much
    a simple row on main page that go no where is much better and easy to reach.

Vote Rating

Default Thanks for not leaving any response

Thanks for not leaving any response

Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

unfortunately, my grub boot loader is not working. i will recover win7 partition and send you screenshots.
    Was this fixed .. any screenshots?

Thanks for not leaving any response
    I thought we were waiting on screenshots from you?

We do not have any other reports of this that I can see. Perhaps try this on another machine.
    If this is still a problem after that, then perhaps some screenshots and details.

Scott.

Vote Rating

Default title of this thread is the error message exactly same because i copied it

title of this thread is the error message exactly same because i copied it

I was not able to recover win7. also on linux there is no problem in searching. so. i think we will check it again in future if i install win7 again. Please do not get upset. Also you took away my rating that was the only "1" i had since i made my profile.

somebody gave me that +1 by mistake so i dont mind if you make my rating 0 or -100 because we are from Texas.

Vote Rating

Glad you got it working .. btw, I did not vote you down .. twas someone else.

Scott.

Thread Participants: 1