You found a bug! We've classified it as ION-1089 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    dave_aps is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Desktop Packager for Touch? Override UserAgent value.

Unanswered: Desktop Packager for Touch? Override UserAgent value.

Having never used the Desktop Packager, is there a way to set the UserAgent and package a touch app for use with a keyboard/mouse in a desktop environment?

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Ekambos is a jewel in the rough Ekambos is a jewel in the rough Ekambos is a jewel in the rough

It s chrome no ?
    It should work out of the box

Sencha - Desktop Packager Dev Team jarrednicholls's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough

Yes you can package a touch app. Why do you need to change the user agent though? Sencha Touch was built to also run in desktop Chrome.

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    dave_aps is on a distinguished road

There are a few things like lists that don't quite work right in desktop Chrome (won't pan/scroll) without having the user agent overridden to something like iPhone as far as Touch apps coming directly out of Sencha Architect. I don't think Architect supports profiles yet.

Edit: It looks like this is something the build process (Sencha Cmd) would take care of instead of the Desktop Packager.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough

Yeah out of the box you're right. We don't give an option to override or augment the user agent string, but it's been a thought to allow for it; this is a good use case for it. I'm not certain if Sencha Cmd is a valid option, but I'm certain there is a way to monkey patch the Touch framework. That I'll leave as an exercise or someone on the Touch forums to help

Answers
    Vote Rating

I've created a feature request ticket for overriding/augmenting the user agent string. Thanks!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    beekerstudios is on a distinguished road

Default How does Desktop Packager work with touchscreens?

How does Desktop Packager work with touchscreens?

If it does, it's tremendously buggy for me.

Test 1

Step 1: Launch app
    Step 2: Try and use touch screen to engage with application
    Step 3: Try and use mouse, nothing

Test 2

Step 1: Launch App
    Step 2: Use mouse to engage with application
    Step 3: Use touch screen to engage with application and it works, kind of, thinks like draggable objects do not work

The culprit IMHO seems to be that the current version of Desktop Packager's version of chromium is outdated and missing features, and that between mouse/keyboard and touch the focus is not properly being delcared. This occurs if I run the app in fullscreen or as a defined window size and placement.

The same app runs and functions very well in the latest version of chrome, btw, including with h.264 video which Sencha does not (per my other thread).

I've tried to engage with Sencha's presales support/engineering people but didn't get very far with them.

I was going to post my own thread about touch and the packager, but I saw this and decided it was very relevant and related.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar