Yes there was a nasty bug introduced that threw away meta files that did not have file names matching the userClassName within the file. The workaround being to change the case of the files that did not match and then Architect would accept them.
Ok, the lost meta files are stable after re-building the classes. However I just opened SA and lost this resource (with matching names - or does the App vs app make a difference?): Screen Shot 2013-05-10 at 12.46.23 PM.png
This seems to happen every day and 2 resources take turns in removing themselves from the project.
The class names seem to be OK, but I still lose js resource files just as before the last release. It happens even during publishing, not just on open.
I started the project about a year ago and the same meta files have been upgraded as updates to SA were released.
OK I found what happens:
There are 7 js metafiles, named js, js1, js2...js6. However I have 8 js resources.
Account.js and Configs.js always take the 'js' metafile, but do not get added to the end of the list (no js7).
On opening SA, I add the missing resource which overrides js meta, which was used by the other resource file before, hence the taking turns.
To fix it I removed & added all files in the same session, now I get a js7.
Looks like the process to look for existing meta files & their names on adding new files has a little bug.