Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    steve_luken is on a distinguished road

Default Horizontal scrolling issue

Horizontal scrolling issue

Thanks for the report. I removed "height: 1000" config from the examples and updated GITHUB repository.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default Tip when building simple tests in Architect

Tip when building simple tests in Architect

For those trying to build simple tests of TouchTreeGrid within Architect, be sure not to mark TouchTreeGrid as your Initial View.

"Notes on Implementation" and "Basic Features" sections in "TouchTreeGrid - Documentation.pdf" discusses minimum configurations to get started.

Use a Store for simpleList=true and TreeStore only when you want to do non-simple lists.

You have to include TouchTreeGrid.css for default styling. SimpleLists will not render horizontally correctly without including this file. Any CSS overrides should be made in a second CSS file loaded "after" this one similar to the provided examples.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kidmanmatch is on a distinguished road

Default Pull Refresh / Pagination with Accordion List

Pull Refresh / Pagination with Accordion List

Let me say that it is just awesome plugin .I am trying to add the Accordion functionality to my new project, Its working fine..
    I have large no of data. So my doubt is ,can i include Listpaging or PullRefresh plugin along with this Accordion.
    Can u have any example about how to do that..Please suggest how such functionality included with Accordion..Your help is much appreciated..Thanks in advance

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default ListPlugin and ListPaging

ListPlugin and ListPaging

Hi,

Project, Ex#1 is example that uses PullRefresh. It fires the new Touch 2.2 latestfetched event to the controller which reloads the data. Note refreshFn method is no longer supported in 2.2. Lists, Basic #1 example also uses PullRefresh and the data refresh is handled by the store. This is also covered under "Advanced Features" in "TouchTreeGrid - Documentation.pdf"

I haven't used the ListPaging plugin yet. I would expect it to work for simple list examples same as any other list. You will probably need to be more creative if needed for TreeGrid/Accordion examples. One strategy for really large trees is to only load the top nodes first, then load child nodes as needed. I found this EXTJS example that might be of use for doing that: http://www.mysamplecode.com/2012/02/...let-mysql.html

Note that Census example contains 400k of data (600 rows across 28 data elements) which sometimes will timeout within 10 seconds when loading on slower network (3G), but otherwise there is no issue scrolling the data on the devices I have tested. I have also tested a 3000 row example with no issue.

One exception is that expand/collapse ALL on the 600 and 3000 row treegrid examples was slow when using Sencha's expand/collapse methods provided with NodeInterface component (which is what TouchTreeGrid uses by default). For these cases I found it faster to reload the treestore expanded to desired level using the provided treestore generation algorithm. Similar to TTG_Slider Census Filter example, but without the filter function passed (refer to CensusController.js, methods onCensusFilterExpandButtonTap() and onCensusFilterCollapseButtonTap()). You will also need to use customExpCollapseEvent config provided with TouchTreeGrid. Refer also to "Advanced Features" section in the documentation.

Best regards,
    Steve

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    aruntb is on a distinguished road

Default TouchTreeGrid Integration

TouchTreeGrid Integration

Hi ,
    I am trying to integrate TouchTreeGrid (Census Type Grid) in one of my sample project . I am able to create the basic sample using "Notes on Implementation" section in "TouchTreeGrid Documentation.pdf". But when i tried the Advanced sample, i got an error in loadCensusMaine2000Store function, exception is happening in the following line in chrome debugger Console
    var gridcont = me.getCensusmaine();
    the exception messgae i got is
    Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'getCensusmaine'
    but there is no definition found for 'getCensusmaine' in the sample project. I am very new to Sencha Touch 2 , Please help.

Thanks in advance
    Arun

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Hi,

As mentioned in private message issue is most likely a missing controller reference to #censusmaine.

Best regards,
    Steve

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default TouchTreeGrid Enhancements

TouchTreeGrid Enhancements

Summary: Minor updates to better support Dynamic grids and individual cell taps.

GITHUB Repository: https://github.com/swluken/TouchTreeGrid
    (
    refer to README.md file for demo links)

*** MODIFICATIONS THAT REQUIRE UPDATES TO PRIOR IMPLEMENTATIONS ***
    No configuration updates required. All changes are backward compatible to prior release.

*** ENHANCEMENTS TO TOUCH 2.2x TOUCHTREEGRID VERSION COMPONENT (2.1x version not updated) ***

- updateStore() method modified to auto-create temporary store if not defined within configuration for purposes of supporting dynamic grids without requiring creation and reference to temporary store.

- updateColumns() method updated to add 'dataIndex = "column name"' attribute to each cell DIV if columns[] array has newly supported addDataIndexToDiv=true config for that column. This inserts unique identifier for each cell DIV and allows for processing of unique cell tap (same method for how header cell tap works). Tap on CloseDate and ClosePrice columns for Horizontal scrolling and Dynamic grid examples.

- Refer to documentation "Lists => Horiz (DOW History Example with Horizontal Scrolling" (Program Flow section) on how to simulate a hyperlink sub-string within the text of a specific cell.

- Documentation updated per above. Refer to "Appendix C - Upgrading TouchTreeGrid component" in "TouchTreeGrid - Documentation.pdf" for how to upgrade your component within Architect.

PLANNED ENHANCEMENTS:

- Column sorting within TreeGrid categories.
    - Multi-column sorting feature
    - Support initially sorted shading feature
    - Column show/hide/add/update example with accompaning methods
    - More renderer function examples
    - Easy config options to auto-add buttons to footer to "auto-display" different sets of columns (or provide methods for custom buttons)
    - Support for editable cells
    - Possible support for locked columns
    - Seeking interest on supporting config option to use Ext.dataview.DataView vs. Ext.dataview.List

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    SuperRoo is on a distinguished road

Default changing item template

changing item template

Hi,
    I'm looking at the TouchTreeGrid-Basic with the "Today, Tomorrow...etc" headers. Is it possible to add an item template to say display a checkbox as in the Ext.dataview.list.

I was interested in using it with check boxes and the item text.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default contentItemTplOverride error

contentItemTplOverride error

Hi,
    following on from the last post ..tried your example as in the doco with changing the contentItemTplOverride:

Code:
    contentItemTplOverride: '<div style="background-color: white; padding-left: 2em; font-size: 1.2em;">{text}</div>'
    and get an error

Code:
    Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'setContentItemTpl'
    this is using the basic Architect project TouchTreeGrid_Basic_21
    and occurs in the function updateColumns at the line
    Code:
    varcontent=me.setContentItemTpl(detail);

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default 3rd time lucky with the checkboxes

3rd time lucky with the checkboxes

Hi,
    my bad...contentItemTplOverride working fine.

Used part of your code and threw in some of mine:

Code:
    <div style="background-color: white; padding-left: 2em; font-size: 1.2em;">{text}<span style="float:right;padding-right:2em"><input type="checkbox" name="chk{index}" checked>{index}</span></div>
    Works perfectly...of course the index refers to the list item index which starts at 0 for each level but if I include a unique id for each item that should solfve it.

Then I can do a document.getElementsByName('chk'+{index})[0] to find out whether it is checked or not.

Thanks for putting this out.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar