Vote Rating
    pkellner will become famous soon enough pkellner will become famous soon enough

Default Suggestion: Allow moving controllers up and down in project inspector

Suggestion: Allow moving controllers up and down in project inspector

I have a controller for each tab page. It's a hassle to find the controller for each because I can't keep it in order of the tabs. It would be helpful to move controllers up and down just like moving controls.

tab.PNG

Vote Rating

And, it would also be nice to be able move functions around the same way. It feels awkward that I have to have some functions below my tab pages and some above it.

tab1.PNG

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    wayne.rudd will become famous soon enough

you can for both - if you can't click and drag them to recorder you might have found a bug on your particular setup? if so you should report a bug in the bug forum

Vote Rating

Thanks for the pointer. I thought because there was not up and down in right click menu that it was not draggable either.

Thread Participants: 1