Hybrid View

Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for a bug in our system in a recent build.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Peter Tierney is on a distinguished road

Default Architect 2 Will Not Open

Architect 2 Will Not Open

I am using Architect 2.2.0 build 908 on OSX Mountain Lion. I have been using the app for a few days now and it sometimes just doesn't want to start. Usually I can wait for 20-30 mins and it will eventually start, but until then I get the OSX application crashed screen and clicking "Reopen" doesn't work.

What kind of info would be needed to help in figuring out what is happening?

Sencha - Desktop Packager Dev Team jarrednicholls's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough

Are you using a proxy server, that is configured using an proxy automatic config (pac) script?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Nope. It appears to crash before loading any project files. I've even tried deleting application preference files and that didn't help.

Vote Rating
    jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough

Can you save the Crash Report to a .txt file, and attach it here? Or you can copy/paste it all inside of a code block.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Here is a crash report.
    Attached Files

Vote Rating

Thanks! Can you also go into System Preferences -> Network, then for your active network adapter, click on Advanced... and show the Proxies tab (e.g. http://cl.ly/image/0r3a3n3G0Z0U) and attach a screenshot of that window? Many thanks.