Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    miel is on a distinguished road

Default Unable to register Architect 2.2

Unable to register Architect 2.2

I'm unable to register Sencha Architect 2.2
    When running Architect for the first time, the dialog shows the error "unable to establish internet connection to begin software registration" (testing port 80 fail, testing port 443 fail).

My internet connection is working properly.
    I've also tried to configure the proxy manually with the info provided by my sys admin, but no cigar.
    Installing the older Architect 2.0 seems to be working just fine, but I'd like to use the latest.

Can anyone help me on this one?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

miel -

Could you give us more information about your operating system, architecture and the proxy that you are using?

In the interim, we'd be glad to set you up an offline trial, please contact architect.feedback at sencha.com with your username/email and a MAC address for us to generate you an offline license.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    miel is on a distinguished road

I'm on a windows 7 64bit pc.
    I don't know what kind of proxy, I'm on a large corporate network and don't have access to this info.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar