Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    atrubka is on a distinguished road

Default GXT 3.0.1 ProgressBar doesn't update first time.

GXT 3.0.1 ProgressBar doesn't update first time.

Hi, guys.

I found that ProgressBar doesn't update first time it's used. It doesn't repaint upon updateText(), which is the strongest repaint measure I found in the ProgressBar.
    Further usages are fine. The problem looks like there's some delayed initialization in its guts, which prevents from doing redraw(). Method onRedraw() doesn't get invoked. It's only invoked once, while it hash to show progress and final message. Update code is fine and works as expected during other invocations except first one.

Please advise.

Is there a workaround?

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the report. I will move this thread to the bugs forum for further investigation. Do you have any fully working testcase implementing EntryPoint?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    atrubka is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately, no...
    That's a complicated logic of checking progress by making remote calls. So it's very time consuming to derive a simple test case from it.
    Another desirable feature is to have a method that updates UI if either text or progree value is changed.
    Currently, updateProgress ignores text changes if progress value is equal to previous one.
    On the other hand updateText does the job with redraw(true), while updateProgress only uses redraw(false). Better if it's true in both cases I guess.

Hope that helps.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

Have you tested any later release of GXT? Current support release is 3.0.4, and is available from the support portal.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar