Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

Default [3.1.0.256] Merge Conflicts when upgrading Touch project

[3.1.0.256] Merge Conflicts when upgrading Touch project

Am I the only one to find this very annoying when upgrading a project some of your files (like app.js) are 'upgraded'? After that the app.js is a mess. And all this just because there is one or two lines missing? I would prefer to have a copy or a sample file in the directory. ST2.1.1.

26-03-2013 18-09-36.png

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

It's something we are aware of and want to make better. I've learned to rename app.js before an upgrade and then manually merge my stuff into the new app.js
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    It's something we are aware of and want to make better.
    glad to hear that! thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    I've learned to rename app.js before an upgrade and then manually merge my stuff into the new app.js
    me too! and packager.json as well...

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    xdongliang is on a distinguished road

Default looking forward to this improvement

looking forward to this improvement

We are looking forward to this improvement.hope you will accelerate the development process.

Thread Participants: 2