Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    smatseas is on a distinguished road

Default Button with menu hover issue

Button with menu hover issue

Hi! I create button as image in GXT. Then, I create menu and add this menu in that button. So, sometime when I click on button, the menu opens. But as soon as I move or hover my mouse on the menu it disappear. This behavior is inconsistent. Can you please give some idea how to approach this issue. It is even hard to reproduce.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    arkadye is on a distinguished road

Hi,

We are having the same issue, using GXT 3.0.2b.

Best regards,

Arkady.

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

I tried to reproduce the issue here: http://www.sencha.com/examples/#Exam...e:basictoolbar

Can you reproduce it there? If not, would it be possible for you to provide a testcase that implements EntryPoint and where oyu can reproduce it?

Also please provide information on which browser you see this problem. It might be good to also test this against 3.0.4

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    smatseas is on a distinguished road

It happen only for Mozilla FF browser. It is hard to reproduce! Most of time it works fine.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Hi Sven,

Yes, I am able to reproduce it in your example using Button w/Menu. It just takes time since it is intermittent. After playing with it for a min. a so I saw it happening.

Best regards,

Arkady.

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

I tried to reproduce this using the latest FF browser and failed so far. Have you tried to reproduce this in the linked example?

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Yes, I did. That's what I said in my previous message - I just reproduced it in the FF in the linked example using Button w/Link menu.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

I meant using Button w/Menu menu.

Software Architect
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by arkadye View Post
    Yes, I did. That's what I said in my previous message - I just reproduced it in the FF in the linked example using Button w/Link menu.
    When i started to write my post, your message wasnt there yet

I will move this thread to the bugs forum for further investigation.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar