Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    lucarossi is on a distinguished road

Hi all,
    (sorry for my english)
    i use ext 4.2.1, and i also try to use the last nigtly released but this is one of my tooltip:
    ToolTip_problem.png
    Like you can see Description occupy two line, because the tooltip don't enlarge his with, but in this way comes to be eliminated another line because if the text goes on more line the tooltip cut off the text. I try all the workaround use in this and in other post but in IE9 the problem persist.

Anyone can help me?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    firefoxSafari is a glorious beacon of light firefoxSafari is a glorious beacon of light firefoxSafari is a glorious beacon of light firefoxSafari is a glorious beacon of light firefoxSafari is a glorious beacon of light firefoxSafari is a glorious beacon of light

I'm running Ext 4.2.1 on IE9 and don't really see issues like this.

Do you have a standalone test case (code) that you could post? It might be difficult to see what's going on unless we have an example to play around with.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

thanks another time for responding me today..after a few time of debugging i notice that i committed an error:
    the tooltip on my grid not resizing well only in my complex layout (i use iframe but i have other problem's with IE9 and the most important is already exposed here).
    Then the problem is probably only for my configuration in IE, and the only workaround to eliminate my problem is declare a minwidth like john76543 sayed.
    Do anybody think there is another way?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    firefoxSafari is a glorious beacon of light firefoxSafari is a glorious beacon of light firefoxSafari is a glorious beacon of light firefoxSafari is a glorious beacon of light firefoxSafari is a glorious beacon of light firefoxSafari is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm... that is different than the configuration I'm running (no iframe) so I'm not sure if I have any great ideas.

The auto layout did get a lot more complex for 4.2.x with potential issues, so the only thing I can think of is to try to replace it with the old auto layout for 4.1.x and see what happens. That's the last solution I came up with before the official fix for Chrome 26+. It was for Chrome, but maybe it helps in your case, too - have you tried this yet?

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post955886

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Yes, i try all the workaround i found in this forum thread and in other but nothing change, the problem persist to remain, i'll try now to use the old autolayout but it is soo different and probably if i override this component return me some side effect using other component, because probably the only wrong component i'm using is Ext.ux.Iframe and nothing else.