Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Greg Arnott is on a distinguished road

Default ST2.0 to 2.1 Class / layout differences

ST2.0 to 2.1 Class / layout differences

Hoping this is a fairly simple request, such as "set x value on y".

Sencha Touch 2.0 app was upgraded using Architect to 2.1.1. After cleaning up the code a little, I started comparing the before and after, especially in places where there are visual errors.

One significant difference, the layout now is laced with x-sized and x-unsized classes.

This was especially noticeable on a form where an icon used to sit to the right of a textbox with a "pressed" background image position change, now has the icon in the centre of the input showing the whole icon image.

Other changes include x-size-monitored and x-paint-monitored added to the viewport.

Is this just a dynamic resizing effect applied due to upgrade, or has some layout settings been lost, such as applying fit to the parent panel?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Are we talking about a form not auto heighting or something?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Greg Arnott is on a distinguished road

I've been comparing the generate code for an old 2.0 version in staging with the 2.1 upgrade. Overall, the styling is mostly the same. I need to make it identical.

So far most of the issues has been layout differences, where I've had to reapply the preferred layout that was used from a component's default setting. Largest issue is where styling is breaking from desired classes not appearing as they did before, such as a logo to apply on the pseudoclass :before of "x-centered" and the new layout has "x-center" applied instead.

Some things were fixed by applying fullscreen: true to the initial load card.

The major difference is the new version has almost every element with an x-size, with containers monitoring size and paint.

A confusing one - viewport always has the x-size class, with auto-maximize off... and any other config panel option altered.

Thread Participants: 1