This issue duplicates another issue.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Peter Tierney is on a distinguished road

I have run into this same problem and am wondering if any progress has been made. I am using 4.2 SDK and am doing the following in my code.

Code:
    columnGrid.getSelectionModel().clearSelections();
    colStore.data.clear();
    colStore.proxy.url = colStoreUrl;
    colStore.load();
    It seems to only happen when I load the buffered store, then come back to reload the buffered store and 0 results come back. (I don't mean .reload() btw).

Maybe this helps a little more.

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

Moved this over to the Bugs forum. Additional report adding to your notes:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?264733
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

C
    heck out all of the 2013 SenchaCon presentations here:
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/senchacon...now-available/

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    leksodav is on a distinguished road

I have same problem for infinite grid, does anyone know what causes this error?
    Uncaught Ext.data.PageMap.getRange(): PageMap asked for range which it does not have

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Peter Tierney is on a distinguished road

Don't know exactly what caused the bug/issue but I submitted a support ticket referencing this thread. Last week they replied with the problem will be fixed in the next 4.2.x release. I haven't heard yet when that is scheduled.

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

FYI: Provided there are no blocking issues in the very near term, the release date for 4.2.2 (Premium subscriber release) is September 19th.
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

C
    heck out all of the 2013 SenchaCon presentations here:
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/senchacon...now-available/

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Ecocdk is on a distinguished road

Hello,

I don't if its can help you but I fixed this strange behaviour by do this on my grid render :

grid.getEl().swallowEvent(['mouseover','mousedown', 'click', 'dblclick', 'onRowFocus'], true);

I'm under Ext JS v4.2.1.883.

6U,

Cédrik

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar