This issue duplicates another issue.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Peter Tierney is on a distinguished road

I have run into this same problem and am wondering if any progress has been made. I am using 4.2 SDK and am doing the following in my code.

Code:
    columnGrid.getSelectionModel().clearSelections();
    colStore.data.clear();
    colStore.proxy.url = colStoreUrl;
    colStore.load();
    It seems to only happen when I load the buffered store, then come back to reload the buffered store and 0 results come back. (I don't mean .reload() btw).

Maybe this helps a little more.

Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

Moved this over to the Bugs forum. Additional report adding to your notes:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?264733
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    leksodav is on a distinguished road

I have same problem for infinite grid, does anyone know what causes this error?
    Uncaught Ext.data.PageMap.getRange(): PageMap asked for range which it does not have

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Peter Tierney is on a distinguished road

Don't know exactly what caused the bug/issue but I submitted a support ticket referencing this thread. Last week they replied with the problem will be fixed in the next 4.2.x release. I haven't heard yet when that is scheduled.

Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

FYI: Provided there are no blocking issues in the very near term, the release date for 4.2.2 (Premium subscriber release) is September 19th.
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Ecocdk is on a distinguished road

Hello,

I don't if its can help you but I fixed this strange behaviour by do this on my grid render :

grid.getEl().swallowEvent(['mouseover','mousedown', 'click', 'dblclick', 'onRowFocus'], true);

I'm under Ext JS v4.2.1.883.

6U,

Cédrik

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    spits79 is on a distinguished road

Hello, I've actually found the same behaviour but only if the grid store has never had results. Once you populate the store with something which returns at least one result then you can change the params and load the store with a variables that will return 0 results and this error doesn't seem to occur.