Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    oussous2013 is on a distinguished road

Default charger un combobox a partir de la base de donnés

charger un combobox a partir de la base de donnés

Bonjour ,
    s' il vous plis j'ai un projet fin d'étude avec GXT(GWT)+Request Factory +JPA +oracle ,Mon problème ce que j'arrive pas a remplir mon Combobox a partir de la base,j'ai essayé avec plusieurs façon mais j'ai toujours reçus des erreurs,

Est ce que vous avez des idées pour m'aidez S'il vous plais.

Merci d'avance.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default charger un Combobx depuis la DB

charger un Combobx depuis la DB

Bonjour,
    s' il vous plis j'ai un projet fin d'étude avec GXT3+Request Factory +oracle ,Mon problème ce que j'arrive pas a remplir mon Combobox a partir de la base,j'ai essayé avec plusieurs façon mais j'ai toujours reçus des erreurs,

Est ce que vous avez des idées pour m'aidez s'il vous plais.

Merci.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Combobox

Combobox

Hello,
    I have a project with the end of the study GXT3 + RequestFactory +ubinder oracle, My problem is that I can not fill my combobox from the database, I tried with many ways but I still received errors ,

please , if you have some ideas to help me .

Thanks.

Vote Rating
    icfantv will become famous soon enough icfantv will become famous soon enough

Bonjour. Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît parlez anglais? That was from Google translator so if it's terrible French, I appologize, but blame them. :-)

If Google Translator is working correctly, my understanding is that you are having trouble filling a combo box from a DB call.

What errors are you experiencing?

Combo boxes are backed by a list store and list stores contain model objects. You will need to marshall your DB data into a GWT compatible model object (serializable, empty/no-arg ctor, etc...) and most likely send a java.util.List<M> of those model objects to the client-side - M is your model.

If this is working (and you should be able to use Firebug to see the contents of the AJAX response) calling ListStore.addAll(List<M>) on the list store for your combo box should work just fine.

Again, please let us know what specific errors you are having and we'll try to assist.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

I've merged your threads into one - please don't post the same content in several sections.

The only thing I'd add to icfantv's post is "What have you tried?" - if we don't know what *hasn't* worked, it is hard to suggest something that might work.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Hello ,
    thainks a lot icfantv , I resolve the probleme ,