Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ramgovind is on a distinguished road

Default com.google.gwt.dom.client.Style::setPropertyImpl(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String

com.google.gwt.dom.client.Style::setPropertyImpl(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String

We noticed that below error often throwing in the server log, but not sure about the root cause of the element.

com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (Error) @com.google.gwt.dom.client.Style:etPropertyImpl(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String([string: 'width', string: '-25.0px']): Invalid argument.
    Detail formatter error:
    An exception occurred: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

I have tried to debug in ContentPanel to figure out the element, but no luck.

Any idea?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I found the root cause of the issue was one of the ui binder referred width as attribute in Field Label caused the exception.

<form:FieldLabel text="Short" width="130">

Exception: com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (Error) @com.google.gwt.dom.client.Style:etPropertyImpl(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String([string: 'width', string: '-25.0px']): Invalid argument.

Fix: Changed to labelWidth as attribute instead of width
    <form:FieldLabel text="Short" labelWidth="130">

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

This exception can occur in many ways, and we haven't put a blind try/catch around it in an attempt to actually find all of those cases. It almost always means that something is sizing it to an impossibly small size like 0 width.

If I make a FieldLabel with that width and put a field in it, I do not get that error - can you expand on this test case so that we can see the full issue?

In a future version we'll add the try/catch and logging so that it is easier to see the issue clearly.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

The reported exception is happening if I use the attribute width, in the gxt FieldLabel. It works fine if I use labelWidth.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar