Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    andjarnic is on a distinguished road

Default Eclipse IDE, Spket and EXT-JS 4.2.. where is sdk.jsb3?

Eclipse IDE, Spket and EXT-JS 4.2.. where is sdk.jsb3?

Hi all,

Trying to get the Spket plugin to work within Eclipse IDE 4.2. From all info, it indicates that I need to select a sdk.jsb3 file for code completion to work. I've done numerous searches on google, and can't seem to get it working or find out where this file is. It typically says it's in the <extjs-4-dir>/build dir. Yet, I don't have that from the 4.2 download. I have a builds.. but not build dir. I've downloaded a couple "hopeful" sdk.jsb3 files, but still nothing seems to work right. The same configuration is required for Aptana Studio 3 (which is really just a slimmed Eclipse with Aptana plugins).

Would appreicate some help on how to get this to work.

Thank you.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    andjarnic is on a distinguished road

Got it figured out.. what a pain. Not sure if this covers all of ext-js, but the following file.. download and save it in the ext root folder, where the src/ and such are below it. Then in Eclipse->Preferences->Spket->Javascript Profiles, add a new one (name it extjs 4), then Add Library and select extjs. From there, with the extjs library child node selected, choose the Add File button. Navigate to this jsb2 file, and select it. It will only show a [] Base option. Keep it selected. Then, click on the DEFAULT button to set extjs as default code completion. Hit OK. Now.. close any .js file you have open, then reopen using the spket javascript editor. Now you should have code completion.

http://www.agpad.com/downloads/ext-4.2.0.663.jsb2

Vote Rating
    madupiz is on a distinguished road

Thank you for sharing the file. Yes, yes it seems it's not covering all of ext-js.
    Since I need it for auto completion feature, if you find out a way to cover all of ext-js or any other means of doing so, please let me know.
    Thank you again.

Thread Participants: 1