Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gicurmt is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: No valid "aps-environment" entitlement string for native iphone app

Unanswered: No valid "aps-environment" entitlement string for native iphone app

I have a sencha native app in the app store at present however am having trouble compiling a new version with Sencha Cmd to use push notifications - when registering within the app it errors claiming that there is "no valid 'aps-environment' entitlement string" (and apple even send me an email each time I submit my native app to tell me about this - warning that if I try to use push notifications it won't work)

I'm using Sencha Touch 2.1.0 with Sencha Cmd 3.1.0.256 on Windows 7. I believe i've done the certificate and provisioning steps properly (eg. the app is live in the app store) and i've configured push notifications within itunes connect - then downloaded a new provisioning profile to work with. I've included the package.json property "notificationConfiguration" as "debug" also (which exhausts most of the tips i've found on the forums thus far)

Any help would be appreciated

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gicurmt is on a distinguished road

I've seen a few similar problems for the apple xcode people with this issue too. However they seem to be able to re-create their provisioning profiles on iTunes connect - remove ALL traces of the previous provisioning profile within xcode (including within config files etc) then restart xcode and rebuild and it works. I've deleted previous provisioning profiles from everywhere, redownloaded my developer certificate and provisioning profile but still seems to be not using the new provisioning profile I guess - is it cached somehow within Sencha Cmd perhaps?