Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ajitm is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Extjs 4 - cellEditor plugin lost after calling gridView.reconfigure(store, fields)

Unanswered: Extjs 4 - cellEditor plugin lost after calling gridView.reconfigure(store, fields)

We are using Extjs 4.1.1 in our .Net MVC 4.0 project.

Here we have used Extjs grid. We are fetching columns information from server side. and adding columns in grid dynamically, after that we just call grid.reconfigure(store, fields);
    We have used editor in this grid like (numberfield,textfield,combo) and we have added Ext.grid.plugin.CellEditing in grid plugins.
    Now when first time page loads then grid loads data successfully and it is working fine and we can edit data in all my fields.

a.JPG

But when i call store.save() , store.load() in sequence after modification of data then editor are not working properly in grid.

Now when i click in grid cell, It is not showing Editor even data is also getting hide. we are not able to change data anymore.

c.JPG

At this point we got bellow error in firebug.

b.JPG

Please reply if any one have solution or reference link.

Vote Rating
    Answers
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

I'm seeing a similar bug report that is showing fixed with the 4.2 GA release.
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?251462

Have you tried your code with 4.2?

Thread Participants: 1